The Dashboard is the first screen that you see after logging into Parts Dashboard. The Dashboard gives you a snapshot of all the items that you’re tracking, quick access to them, access to your user settings, and most importantly, search tools to find everything you need as simply as possible.
Let’s take a look at the different aspects of the Dashboard:
1. Search tools allow you to quickly find the things you’re looking for. You can additionally filter by Item Type, or simply type in any part or parts of a search term. If that’s not specific enough, use the Advanced Search button to further refine your search criteria.
2. Create a new item directly from here. Simply choose an item type from the drop-down list.
3. User name, privilege level, and shortcut to your user settings.
4. Quick summary lists of all the different items that you have cataloged. Double-click any of the rows to be taken to a list that’s filtered for those criteria.
5. Inventory summary, if inventory management is enabled.